+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confusion Only For the Latecomers! July 8, 2011

Hybrid View

Thank you, Billy. Would you mind putting up the SPY chart as well? I'd also like to know where the stop-loss would be if we were trading this ETF as a robot...if that's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by adam ali View Post
    Thank you, Billy. Would you mind putting up the SPY chart as well? I'd also like to know where the stop-loss would be if we were trading this ETF as a robot...if that's possible.
    The trailing stop for SPY would be 132.25, not far from the 50 dma.
    Billy

Name:  spy110708.gif
Views: 465
Size:  44.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by adam ali View Post
    Adam, the Stop strategy on SPY would be set differently to the IWM strategy and hence, since there is no SPY robot, we have no way to exactly know the stop level for this ETF.

I however believe that you or anybody else could easily build the same file for SPY.
    You can use the freestockcharts features and the link to the pivots Software that was posted many times on the VIT thread. Please also feel free to ask questions on how to build this type of file.

http://www.freestockcharts.com/

Pascal

Got it - thanks

+ Reply to Thread