+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IWM Gap Up and Expected Supports & Resistances

Hybrid View

As Billy pointed out some time ago, there is no such thing as the Holy Graal in trading.

But seeing the 20DMF in combination with the multitimeframe pivot system is nothing short of astonishing.

Once again I must say to both Pascal and Billy in one of their own languages: "Chapeau"

It is both a pleasure and a privilege to read and learn from all of you guys (included all the other administrators and members) every day.

Thank you.

Also, I would like to suggest a new name for the robots: the "Graalbots" :)

Quote Originally Posted by roberto.giusto View Post
    As Billy pointed out some time ago, there is no such thing as the Holy Graal in trading.

But seeing the 20DMF in combination with the multitimeframe pivot system is nothing short of astonishing.

Once again I must say to both Pascal and Billy in one of their own languages: "Chapeau"

It is both a pleasure and a privilege to read and learn from all of you guys (included all the other administrators and members) every day.

Thank you.

Also, I would like to suggest a new name for the robots: the "Graalbots" :)
    Sure! Wait until we have a set of losses... This will happen with a statistical certainty! As late as possible I hope though.

Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    Sure! Wait until we have a set of losses... This will happen with a statistical certainty! As late as possible I hope though.

Pascal
    I know they will come! But that won't change my mind! :)

I just began following Billy's and Pascal's work again for real a few days ago. I agree with other members and am very impressed and grateful. This is very educational, enlightening and entertaining.

Thanks so much!

+ Reply to Thread