+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The VIT tools

Hybrid View

Thanks,

but if I perform a new separation every day, I will come to have that every new day the LEV and SEV will start from zero, so if for example previous day ended with LEV = 400 it should restart with LEV = 0, thus producing a quick jump to zero value.

So, if I want to perform a LEV SEV separation on 10 or more day data, I will have 10 or more jump back to zero value in continuous data.

There are no such example of zero back in VIT book: the fig 1.19 page 44 shows the separation on 20 days, but it is all continuous and it seems there is no new separation for each day.

Is this example based on one separation only for all 20 days data?

Quote Originally Posted by acepsut View Post
    Thanks,

but if I perform a new separation every day, I will come to have that every new day the LEV and SEV will start from zero, so if for example previous day ended with LEV = 400 it should restart with LEV = 0, thus producing a quick jump to zero value.

So, if I want to perform a LEV SEV separation on 10 or more day data, I will have 10 or more jump back to zero value in continuous data.

There are no such example of zero back in VIT book: the fig 1.19 page 44 shows the separation on 20 days, but it is all continuous and it seems there is no new separation for each day.

Is this example based on one separation only for all 20 days data?
    You can separate LEV/SEV on a day basis but sum up the values that result from the calculation on 20 days or more.

Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    You can separate LEV/SEV on a day basis but sum up the values that result from the calculation on 20 days or more.

Pascal

Thank you very much!

+ Reply to Thread