+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Volume Alert Trigger

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by mscott View Post
    Good idea Pablo. I attach the current list here. I have it as a text file because that is the format that is required by the site for upload. The list can be easily copied and pasted into excel if needed.

Attachment 25209

This morning NCLH issued an alert which I bought at 33.09 about an hour into the trading day.
    OK Mike. I'm laughing because I passed on NCLH. I hope I get the hang of it. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by barbados11 View Post
    OK Mike. I'm laughing because I passed on NCLH. I hope I get the hang of it. LOL.
    Passing on NCLH is okay. The whole thing about the alert system is to get you to look at an opportunity and then decide for yourself if you want it. NCLH has a pretty good EPS growth rate. Its 3 year EPS annual growth rate is 74% and the latest reported quarterly EPS growth rate was 100%. Price hasn't moved much since its IPO, something that detracts from their story. They have come out with three secondary offerings and this may be why there hasn't been much price progress. KORS did the same thing and probably stalled out their rally.

Something to think about long term for the cruise line industry is that baby boomers are retiring at a fast rate and as people get older they start cruising.
    Mike Scott
    Cloverdale, CA

+ Reply to Thread