+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 20dmf rt

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by mingpan.lam View Post
    Hi Nickola,

What make you change from following Dr. K's MDM to the robots if you can recommend it? For the robots, I allocate 25% for GDX and 25% to IWM and that mean the other 50% in cash. Whenever the robots increase 10%, I will add 2.5%, when both robots increased 100%, I will be 100% mechanical trading with the robots.

Cheers,

Ellis
    I cannot answer for Nickola but I find VIT and the Robots very much more understandable and straightforward than Dr. K's MDM. Pascal and Billy have done a very good job of educating us all on the intricacies and logic of the system we use.

Trev

Quote Originally Posted by manucastle View Post
    I cannot answer for Nickola but I find VIT and the Robots very much more understandable and straightforward than Dr. K's MDM. Pascal and Billy have done a very good job of educating us all on the intricacies and logic of the system we use.

Trev
    I agree. Although some aspects of the robot are proprietary (and rightfully so), the overall transparency of the method lets you accept gains (of course :)) and losses.

Taking a loss is hard, but it is much harder to take one when you are given no clue of why it happened in the first place.

Understanding the trading system lets you build confidence to open the next trade when the next signal is given.

+ Reply to Thread