+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Official Kicking Myself Thread

Hybrid View

indeed

I thought of this, too. No doubt many are less volatile than me. But I do not believe that people don't kick themselves. I only believe that people will refuse to vent for many reasons.

So let the thread waste into the recesses of EV forum posts or keep it alive. It matters not to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nickola.pazderic View Post
    I thought of this, too. No doubt many are less volatile than me. But I do not believe that people don't kick themselves. I only believe that people will refuse to vent for many reasons.

So let the thread waste into the recesses of EV forum posts or keep it alive. It matters not to me.

Nickola, I agree with Pierre, and don't see why anyone would "ventilate" or openly admit they've made a mistake. I'm afraid only experience (personal) can teach to make right decisions most of the time.
    As for the initial problem, I don't see why you should deviate from the system, because statistically it will be positive anyway. If you are afraid that profits can run away from you, just cut half of the position, or take 1/3 out , and that's it!

+ Reply to Thread