+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multi-Pivots Robot Setup - August 1, 2011

Hybrid View

And now some serious buy programs have triggered. A short term bottom is beginning to take shape and the robot will probably not be stopped out today.
    But keep also some ammunitions for the next GDX trade for optimal dual robots performance!
    Billy

Name:  tick0801.gif
Views: 837
Size:  71.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    And now some serious buy programs have triggered. A short term bottom is beginning to take shape and the robot will probably not be stopped out today.
    But keep also some ammunitions for the next GDX trade for optimal dual robots performance!
    Billy

Attachment 9599
    Billy,

$TIKRL is still underperforming $TICK so hope it improves into the close.

Trev

Gdx

Hi --

I'm confused by GDX Robot signals. Will they be issued, if necessary, in the next 19 minutes-- i.e., end of day?

Watching, waiting...

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by nickola.pazderic View Post
    Hi --

I'm confused by GDX Robot signals. Will they be issued, if necessary, in the next 19 minutes-- i.e., end of day?

Watching, waiting...

Thanks,
    Nickola, for GDX, any signal can only be confirmed EOD and so, if any, entry will be at tomorrow's open.
    Sleep quiet!
    Billy

Pascal and Billy,

Can you refresh my memory: is it possible for the 20DMF to give a sell signal, and the IWM Robot to remain long (or even initiate a new long position)?

And, Pascal, just because it's been such a crazy day, I'd like to ask whether you see the inverse ETFs giving a sell signal here? My guess is no with the late-day buying.

Quote Originally Posted by adam ali View Post
    Pascal and Billy,

Can you refresh my memory: is it possible for the 20DMF to give a sell signal, and the IWM Robot to remain long (or even initiate a new long position)?

And, Pascal, just because it's been such a crazy day, I'd like to ask whether you see the inverse ETFs giving a sell signal here? My guess is no with the late-day buying.
    Out of the 905 trading trading days of the past years when the 20DMF issued either a buy or a short signal, the robot issued an opposite signal during 42 days, or about 4.6% of the time. So, in theory, the robot can indeed give an opposite signal.

As for todat's close signal, let's wait for tomorrow. The new robot signals will be posted about five hours before market opens.

Pascal

+ Reply to Thread