+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SPWR

Hybrid View

NOK

Glad I stayed in :-) That turned out to be VERY good advice. Thanks again Pascal!

I sold part of my position earlier today and am trying to make sense of the LEV and TEV now to determine if I should sell the rest. There was a big sales wave after Europe closed at 11:30 (profit taking I assume) but I can't imagine that all those shorts have already been covered. The LEV looks pretty stable. I know from your post on "handling gaps on ER days" though that the TEV gives the better indication on days like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Karin View Post
    Glad I stayed in :-) That turned out to be VERY good advice. Thanks again Pascal!

I sold part of my position earlier today and am trying to make sense of the LEV and TEV now to determine if I should sell the rest. There was a big sales wave after Europe closed at 11:30 (profit taking I assume) but I can't imagine that all those shorts have already been covered. The LEV looks pretty stable. I know from your post on "handling gaps on ER days" though that the TEV gives the better indication on days like this.
    As of now, everybody is trading his/her book. The upside potential is now small. It is not the same situation as when a company produces good earnings. NOK is selling its main business for cash. As a shareholder, you now own cash and ownership of a professional networking business. The good point is that NOK is not bleeding anymore. Will it be able to rebuild itself around the new business line?

At some point, I believe that you should sell the rest of your position. It is not urgent though.

Pascal

NOK

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    As of now, everybody is trading his/her book. The upside potential is now small. It is not the same situation as when a company produces good earnings. NOK is selling its main business for cash. As a shareholder, you now own cash and ownership of a professional networking business. The good point is that NOK is not bleeding anymore. Will it be able to rebuild itself around the new business line?

At some point, I believe that you should sell the rest of your position. It is not urgent though.

Pascal
    I wasn't planning to stay in much longer. I just don't want to sell out at the lowest price of the day (I seem to have a unique talent for that :-) ). I'm hoping there is still some more "short squeezing" to come.

Boy, buying your book was one of the best investments I ever made :-)
    Karin

+ Reply to Thread