Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
Joe,
The fact is that the GDX robot was designed one year ago before the availability of the RT Money Flow. Since the beta RT MF started in December, we have been working hard in filtering what new edges could be identified and used for design improvements.
And Pascal’s genius mind has already detected such new edges that are strong enough to completely envision a new approach, independently of the GDX robot signals. I am certain something revolutionary will come out of his work in progress. All I can say is that his discretionary decision to pass on this signal was much influenced by his recent RT discoveries. Be assured that they will be shared for the benefit of subscribers as always once he has achieved his research.
Billy
I do not believe that we'll have anything "revolutionary". We are more in the fine tuning between the market/sector direction model and the statistical approach of the robots. We now have the RT directional model and an EOD Robot model based on a statistical approach. The robots need the directional models, but the directional models do not need the robots. So, this is a weakness in the robots, especially in regards to the much improved GDX MF (a model that auto-adapts to the volatility level.) The robots have two advantages: the reversal to the mean (ST edge) that is inexistent in the directional model and the pivots (for the IWM robot.) This is what makes the fine tuning so difficult because environment dependent and we can only define the environment in hindsight.

Finally, we might need to include Bob's RT liquidity indicator earlier than previously thought.

By the way, we opened the RT access to all dual subscribers. Explanatory private e-mail will follow.

Pascal