Quote Originally Posted by nickola.pazderic View Post
They interest me because I perceive corrrelation. Since I watch them all day over several weeks, I develop an intuition about what is happening. Frankly, via small stake trades, I'm learning that my intuition is profitable. Moreover, I want to add that my intuition is a form of reasoning based on pattern recognition. (I regret that, unlike many of the wizards here, I'm unable to translate my intuitions into mathematical language. I am, however, at work on narratives that give my intuitions greater integrity).
It looks like you're embarking on learning the Wyckoff method of trading. It can be very rewarding as you internalize thousands of nuances and patterns. It does take serious screen time and dedication because the correlations themselves change due to fundamentals, and also as the market transitions from bull to bear and back on various time frames. The activity is particularly relevant as major markets reach inflection points. Most of what happens in between is noise. That's why many who read the tape put up a time & sales on their main trading instrument with a block filter (e.g., only show trades of 10 or more in the ES) and watch it around projected inflection points in time (news) and price (important areas).