Thanks for the link. Your expressed enthusiasm certainly recommends the service, and I looked at the introductory videos.

And while I know the following reveal an embarrassing ignorance, I'd like to ask nonetheless:

1. How would you or someone else employ the information to improve discretionary trading? Can illustrative examples be provided?

I am concerned there would be information overload and that the information may not prove any more valuable to my slow biological response mechanisms than a simple price and volume chart.

2. Can the information from this service be integrated with EV tools to improve the effectiveness of, for example, the robots?

As a robotic trader, I am concerned that I'll subject myself only to more noise insofar as I'm incapable of making use of it. In particular, I can imagine the necessity of setting another screen to this service, which I must monitor as I monitor other screens that show, for example, tick readings, volume profiles, pivots, and all the tools of detection, which traders in this group employ regularly.

I certaily don't expect any answers but would enjoy greatly any thoughts that people might have.

Many thanks,