'I would like to once again take this opportunity to describe how I use the EV RT system. For example, at the open yesterday, I was already long half a position on SQM. By midday, I saw that the stock pulled back to support, but that large players were not selling. This was a relatively good time to complete a position, knowing that the price was probably "brought down" just for this purpose.'

Hi Pascal,

I have just read your book VIT for the 3rd time and wondered how relavant chapter 6 'Automated Trading Systems' is to todays markets.

In particular would you still suggest, for the private investor, a combination of AB close to lower boundary, LER higher than past maxima and a 5 day time limit are still, generally, the most practical for us to follow. (And is the system still testing well). ?

I realize nothing stays the same and you have added a lot of comments on this site since the book, but would appreciate your most current thoughts on how private investors can use the RT website tools to navigate these markets.

Thanks in advance.

Trev