Quote Originally Posted by nickola.pazderic View Post
Does anyone want to go short again?
Nickola,

given the market environment we have been experiencing since August, and adding the fact that, as Billy said, the multitimeframe pivot system may not work as effectively during the holidays, I would treat each robot signal with caution, and above all assign less risk than normal to each trade.

At present, I play the official trades with my minimum position size, and am not planning to add at least until after the holidays. Maybe this is the ONE trade and I could be leaving a fat profit on the table, but I believe that when the holidays will be over there will be plenty of other more profitable robot signals. For now my number one priority is capital preservation.

I tell you this because I have the slight impression, from the way you have been writing during the last few days, that you are becoming a little emotional. If that is the case, the best thing you could do is trade less, and not more.

Please forgive me if I am wrong in my assumption, and know that I would give this suggestion to my best friend, a suggestion coming from the many lessons the market has taught me! :)

And after speaking to a friend, I take a chance to speak to all the other friends here: you all are a unique and continuous source of inspiration, I always consider myself very lucky to be able to read from all of you, administrators and users alike.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.