+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pyramid Stock Market Investment Guide and the Breakout Calculator

Pyramid Stock Market Investment Guide and the Breakout Calculator

The Pyramid Stock Market Investment Guide is advancing well. As of now, the book is being edited. It will then be once more reviewed before being formatted as an e-book and published on Amazon.

Pricing will be low (between $5 and $7 I believe) and those who download the book will also be able to download the free Breakout Calculator that I have been using for the Portfolio Management section.

In the next weeks, I will post trade ideas in this forum, showing the hows and the whys of these ideas and what the Breakout Calculator is telling us about the trade statistics. I might execute or not these trade ideas and there is the usual disclamer that you need to take responsibility for your own decisions.

My objective is to convince investors to share their trade ideas in this forum. I think it will be most interesting for new traders who often hesitate to jump.

Pascal

Name:  Pyramid_Main_Mid.gif
Views: 1733
Size:  126.2 KB

Hi Pascal,

Could you release the e-book in other formats, besides in Kindle under Amazon? I don't have a Kindle and would like to purchase it when it is released.

To prevent online piracy, one suggestion would be to release and restrict the e-book access to a section in this forum/website.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by fourtiwinks View Post
    Hi Pascal,

Could you release the e-book in other formats, besides in Kindle under Amazon? I don't have a Kindle and would like to purchase it when it is released.

To prevent online piracy, one suggestion would be to release and restrict the e-book access to a section in this forum/website.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    You will be able to read a kindle book format on your PC or on an ipad. You do not need to have a kindle device for that. I myself do not own a Kindle, but I read many books in this format on my PC.

Pascal

Wow, I didn't know that! Thanks for the info, Pascal!!

getting error 1004

Getting error while putting TATASTEEL.NS in breakout calculator.

Quote Originally Posted by akr2342 View Post
    Getting error while putting TATASTEEL.NS in breakout calculator.
    Indeed!! I believe that the ticker name is too long. I'll check it out.

Pascal

ticker name is too long

Any solution, Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by akr2342 View Post
    Any solution, Sir.
    Did not work on this issue.

There is an available workaround: you download in excel format the historical data for TATASTEEL.NS from Yahoo Finance.

You then also download data for one any other stock such as AAPL using the Breakout calculator.
    The next step is to replace the first seven columns of AAPL with the TATASTEEL.NS downloaded data.

You then click on the different icons that recalculate the envelope and the averages and then you can use the BC as usual.

Pascal

+ Reply to Thread