+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Volume Alert Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by mscott View Post
    Pablo, I will try to remember to post a note when the lists have been updated. They are updated now on Sunday morning.
    Thanks Mike. I appreciate that.

Pablo

Hi Mike,

I have a suggestion for the webpage. Would it be possible to somehow show when the days volume exceeds the 10D down volume - essentially guaranteeing the required volume? While "Quality %" is useful, knowing when we have crossed the required volume threshold would be very helpful. A suggestion would be to change the background or text color?

Of course, no action should be taken unless price is up and not too far away from MA.

Harry

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Hi Mike,

I have a suggestion for the webpage. Would it be possible to somehow show when the days volume exceeds the 10D down volume - essentially guaranteeing the required volume? While "Quality %" is useful, knowing when we have crossed the required volume threshold would be very helpful. A suggestion would be to change the background or text color?

Of course, no action should be taken unless price is up and not too far away from MA.

Harry
    Thanks Harry,
    We will look into this. It makes sense that we change the look of the alert once we move from a projected volume situation to actually having the required volume.
    Mike Scott
    Cloverdale, CA

+ Reply to Thread