+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Volume Alert Trigger

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by shawn_molodow View Post
    Hi Mike,

Looks good.

For people using the web service, there are a lot of names to scroll through to see the names that are green. Ideally, I would just keep this window open on my desktop - like I do with a chat window. Is there a way to have the green highlighted names rank ordered to the top? In such a manner that not much desktop was taken up by the open window (btw - I do not check email very often during the day).

Also, when scrolling through the names - the column headings/titles row scroll off the window. In Excel, the top row can be frozen so the column headings/titles are visible as one scrolls down the rows. Could this kinda of functionality be incorporated?

Thanks,

Shawn
    Shawn, There are sort arrows at the top of each column. I sort mine by Volume Trigger Volume% to bring the high volume movers to the top. The alerted stocks will always be in view when you do this. High volume sellers will also be in view but they will have red down arrows in the price column.
    Mike Scott
    Cloverdale, CA

Mike,

Is there a way to know when the list has been updated so as to begin a review?

Thanks,

Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by barbados11 View Post
    Mike,

Is there a way to know when the list has been updated so as to begin a review?

Thanks,

Pablo
    Pablo, I will try to remember to post a note when the lists have been updated. They are updated now on Sunday morning.
    Mike Scott
    Cloverdale, CA

Quote Originally Posted by mscott View Post
    Pablo, I will try to remember to post a note when the lists have been updated. They are updated now on Sunday morning.
    Thanks Mike. I appreciate that.

Pablo

Hi Mike,

I have a suggestion for the webpage. Would it be possible to somehow show when the days volume exceeds the 10D down volume - essentially guaranteeing the required volume? While "Quality %" is useful, knowing when we have crossed the required volume threshold would be very helpful. A suggestion would be to change the background or text color?

Of course, no action should be taken unless price is up and not too far away from MA.

Harry

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Hi Mike,

I have a suggestion for the webpage. Would it be possible to somehow show when the days volume exceeds the 10D down volume - essentially guaranteeing the required volume? While "Quality %" is useful, knowing when we have crossed the required volume threshold would be very helpful. A suggestion would be to change the background or text color?

Of course, no action should be taken unless price is up and not too far away from MA.

Harry
    Thanks Harry,
    We will look into this. It makes sense that we change the look of the alert once we move from a projected volume situation to actually having the required volume.
    Mike Scott
    Cloverdale, CA

+ Reply to Thread