+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 7-29-2013 Comments

Mike,

Somehow I looked at all the examples including TASR in July and December 2003 and overlooked September. I'm not feeling too smart but better late than never. Thanks again for your kind help.

Buying in a correction

Mike,
    I apologize for coming back to TSLA but it has been a great stock to learn from. One more question. . . in order to have bought correctly into this stock you would have bought when the market was in a correction. What are some parameters you have when buying a stock while the market is in a correction?

Thank you!
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MTman View Post
    Mike,
    I apologize for coming back to TSLA but it has been a great stock to learn from. One more question. . . in order to have bought correctly into this stock you would have bought when the market was in a correction. What are some parameters you have when buying a stock while the market is in a correction?

Thank you!
    Mark
    Oh Man! Do I get some tough questions here at times. Yes I do buy when the market is in correction but only when leading stocks are setting up an breaking out and a stock that I want to own breaks out. I wanted to own TSLA and it broke out before the market broke out. I decided now or never! These decisions seem tough but not really. Either it takes off or it doesn't. If it doesn't I exit, if it does I add to my position.
    Mike Scott
    Cloverdale, CA

+ Reply to Thread