+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7-29-2013 Comments

Hybrid View

Buying in a correction

Mike,
    I apologize for coming back to TSLA but it has been a great stock to learn from. One more question. . . in order to have bought correctly into this stock you would have bought when the market was in a correction. What are some parameters you have when buying a stock while the market is in a correction?

Thank you!
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MTman View Post
    Mike,
    I apologize for coming back to TSLA but it has been a great stock to learn from. One more question. . . in order to have bought correctly into this stock you would have bought when the market was in a correction. What are some parameters you have when buying a stock while the market is in a correction?

Thank you!
    Mark
    Oh Man! Do I get some tough questions here at times. Yes I do buy when the market is in correction but only when leading stocks are setting up an breaking out and a stock that I want to own breaks out. I wanted to own TSLA and it broke out before the market broke out. I decided now or never! These decisions seem tough but not really. Either it takes off or it doesn't. If it doesn't I exit, if it does I add to my position.
    Mike Scott
    Cloverdale, CA

+ Reply to Thread