+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MLNX

MLNX

Since it issued a Thrust alert this morning, MLNX already gained more than 5%.

Pascal

Name:  MLNX.gif
Views: 842
Size:  22.4 KBName:  MLNX_LEV.gif
Views: 822
Size:  27.0 KB

Alerts

Pascal,

Is there any way that we can configure these thrust alerts, via email, text, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by canucck View Post
    Pascal,

Is there any way that we can configure these thrust alerts, via email, text, etc?
    As of now it is not possible, but I believe that a twitter account is something to think about.

Pascal

DECK followed a similar path

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    Since it issued a Thrust alert this morning, MLNX already gained more than 5%.

Pascal

Attachment 17799Attachment 17800

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Does anyone know what the price of either DECK or MLNX when they first appeared?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by davidallison@shaw.ca View Post
    Does anyone know what the price of either DECK or MLNX when they first appeared?

Dave
    This is a good question. We will need to track this!

Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    This is a good question. We will need to track this!
    Pascal
    Perhaps this might be difficult to do, but an additional column giving a snapshot of price when first added to the thrust list would be most interesting. I notice the list is refreshed quite frequently, so a third column, giving latest price would give us the opportunity to see how things are progressing. Could possibly be a day traders dream. :-) This is just a wish Pascal, as i know the programming is quite involved. For what its worth.

Dave

Dave
    Usually, strong moves are detected early (Within the first two hours,) however nothing says that a pull-back is not going to occur.

For example, KORS had a strong move and then a low volume pull-back, followed by a stronger up move.
    The objective of the Thrust monitor is simply to inform that "something is happening."

Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    I probably should not say that, but you Avatar is pretty impressive!

Pascal

Perhaps this might be difficult to do, but an additional column giving a snapshot of price when first added to the thrust list would be most interesting. I notice the list is refreshed quite frequently, so a third column, giving latest price would give us the opportunity to see how things are progressing. Could possibly be a day traders dream. :-) This is just a wish Pascal, as i know the programming is quite involved. For what its worth.

Dave
    This is our main project right now, so I will ask...
    What we will do is to include another column of tickers for short trades. Then, adding a set of alert time and prices could be interesting.

Pascal

+ Reply to Thread