+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MLNX

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    This is a good question. We will need to track this!
    Pascal
    Perhaps this might be difficult to do, but an additional column giving a snapshot of price when first added to the thrust list would be most interesting. I notice the list is refreshed quite frequently, so a third column, giving latest price would give us the opportunity to see how things are progressing. Could possibly be a day traders dream. :-) This is just a wish Pascal, as i know the programming is quite involved. For what its worth.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by davidallison@shaw.ca View Post
    Perhaps this might be difficult to do, but an additional column giving a snapshot of price when first added to the thrust list would be most interesting. I notice the list is refreshed quite frequently, so a third column, giving latest price would give us the opportunity to see how things are progressing. Could possibly be a day traders dream. :-) This is just a wish Pascal, as i know the programming is quite involved. For what its worth.

Dave
    This is our main project right now, so I will ask...
    What we will do is to include another column of tickers for short trades. Then, adding a set of alert time and prices could be interesting.

Pascal

+ Reply to Thread