Thread: +511 Club & +80 RS

Threaded View

Shawn; Thank you for so generously sharing your list. I popped them into HGSI to see if any of them look ripe for a move this week. REGN caught my attention.
    I don't know if you use HGSI so I will explain the 3 gifs.

There is a 17 dma Bollinger Band squeeze or compression of the BB. This view is created by having a 17 dma on the chart with 17P BB varying from 0.5 to 3.29 std dev. A BB squeeze usually precedes significant movement of price. Coming out of the squeeze the initial direction of price frequently can be a head fake in the opposite direction of the real move.

The MMA (multiple moving average) chart has short, intermediate and longer range MAs. The short are green, intermediate blue and longer term red. Convergence of moving averages is similar to compression of a coil. When energy is released it can be powerful. Look at its move in December 2011.

Both of these charts suggest that the REGN spring is set. There is no way to predict price direction, but once unleashed it will probably be strong. I would move this one near the top of the list.

Best regards,
    Robert
    Attached Images