Thread: +511 Club & +80 RS

Threaded View

+511 Club & +80 RS

Hi-

I am a full-time trader living in Sterling, VA.

I am going to start sharing my work with you guys.

I have learned a lot from Billy, Mike Scott, and Pascal over the years. Now, its time to pay it forward.

I spent 100's of hours last year writing code, which is not my specialty, to implement the Effective Volume concepts, as outlined in Pascal's book, in TradeStation (TS) in the application called RadarScreen (RS).

I now trade on Daily and 1-min time frames.. thanks Pascal !

I took STZ from last summer, as pointed out by Pascal, as my model of steady, institutional accumulation.

I compute LEV across 20d's and focus on 2d, 5d, 10d, 15d & 20d sums. If each of these is progressing smoothly higher, i.e. 20d > 15d > 10d > 5d > 2d then that stocks scores the maximum.. My s/w calls that +511, and that is the +511 club... -511 is bad..

Each month I form a list of names that is based on price and volume cuts, in Mar I am looking at about 2400 names. Each weekend, I cull that list into 8 files of about 120 names, and I watch these like a hawk during the trading day. IMO - the very best set-ups in the market are the +511 with IBD RS ratings of +80 or higher.

I propose to share that select list with you guys everyday..

If I do not have feedback that you want me to continue this, then on May 1st .. I will stop posting.

All my best,

Shawn
    Attached Files