Hi-

I look through this list to find the very best, and on top of that, IMO this market is on the edge of a sell signal, so I want to be super-picky on names and entries.. this is not Jan 2013 or Fall 2010.. or Spring 2009..

I have been watching REGN for sometime - IMO, tomorrow its probably not the day .. thinking it needs time..

My best pivot ideas for trading tomorrow:

CELG, HW, AEGR & CCOI - not all of these may be in the list I posted, but they were on Th or Fri morning.. (we need to follow these names for a few days..)

Also, I live on my profits and losses, and I am strongly inclined not to trade tomorrow b/c I do not see the market as providing wind at our back.. I determine this by mostly looking at the 5d and 10d up and down volume on $NYA and $COMPQ - and only entering new trades when its all green (I cheat sometimes, e.g. I had a little to FNGN on Fri when things were about like there are right now for ) . Right now, I am about 15% invested..

If the market power trends tomorrow, of course, I am going to go long the best set-ups hard. So, I try not to predict. When I am at my best, I react..

Thanks for responding,

Shawn