+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trading Models section

Quote Originally Posted by davidallison@shaw.ca View Post
    I am using Firefox and rather than closing, I instead would click on 1d and 0d figuring that would reload the page. It remained giving the signal 'Bought Protected'
    When we are close to a signal, I always check that the time shown on the RT Figure is the same as the time on my clock. If not, I would force a reload, because sometimes the browser stops to synchronize.

Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by davidallison@shaw.ca View Post
    I am using Firefox and rather than closing, I instead would click on 1d and 0d figuring that would reload the page. It remained giving the signal 'Bought Protected'
    I use Google Chrome and it has been working fine.

Trev

Pascal,
    Are the IWM & GDX pivot level spreadsheets that were previously found on the robot page still available?
    thanks
    matt

Quote Originally Posted by jmbarnette View Post
    Pascal,
    Are the IWM & GDX pivot level spreadsheets that were previously found on the robot page still available?
    thanks
    matt
    Matt, these pivot levels were only used by the robots.
    I am sorry, but they are not available anymore.

Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by pdp-brugge View Post
    I have cleared my internet cache and performed a full reload of the page.
    There is nothing to see anymore in the Trading Models section
    I now believe that the access rights have been fixed.

Pascal

Thanks Pascal; it seems to be alright now.

The Excel file that is in the "The GDX Model Returns" section is the file I need if I should add the GDX RT to my strategy. Will you update this file after each trade?
    If not, I will to it for my reference. I am only asking because other people may also be interested in the updated results.

Quote Originally Posted by pdp-brugge View Post
    Thanks Pascal; it seems to be alright now.

The Excel file that is in the "The GDX Model Returns" section is the file I need if I should add the GDX RT to my strategy. Will you update this file after each trade?
    If not, I will to it for my reference. I am only asking because other people may also be interested in the updated results.
    Please update it as you see fit.
    I will also update the one on my computer, but I realize that I do not automatically upload the newest file.

Pascal

+ Reply to Thread