+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 20 DMF Real Time View

20 DMF Real Time View

Pascal,

When you post the message 'We will buy when OBOS increases by 5.0 points from the last close and the MF is increasing while OBOS remains above -92.0'

Could your message be even more certain by stating 'We will buy when OBOS increases by 5.0 points from the last close( -85.05 (or whatever it is )) and the MF is increasing while OBOS remains above -92.0

I have difficulty readung what the correct level is on the graph.

Thanks in advance.

I understand! The problem is that when I put a number, some people believe that this is the number of the level to buy, while other believe that they still need to subtract 5 points.
    We should probably insert that number on the level line itself.

Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    I understand! The problem is that when I put a number, some people believe that this is the number of the level to buy, while other believe that they still need to subtract 5 points.
    Pascal
    Isn't it simply this: "We will buy when OBOS increases to -80.5 if MF is increasing at that time."

I'm not sure what the phrase "while OBOS remains above -92" adds. Obviously, if OBOS is -80.5, it's above -92.

Unless you are conveying that MF has to be increasing the entire time OBOS has been above -92...or unless you are conveying that MF has to have increased from where it was when OBOS was -92.

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    Pascal
    And by the way, inserting the number of the level lines is a good idea if it's possible, including Stop Loss lines...any level line.

UI - click and drag functionality

Hi Guys,

I am trading along (in 100 share size) these RT signals. I got the GDX order and am waiting on OB/OS for a SPY entry, if we make it today.

To Manucastle's point, I just noticed that you can click and drag on the OB/OS and various other charts to *zoom* in... It looks like one needs to re-load the page in order to reset things, but this feature helped lot to see what OB/OS closed at yesterday, etc. You click to the LHS of the point of interest and drag to the RHS of the area of interest, and release to zoom in.

The RT MF charts have the slider bar below and does not have this functionality.

Good luck today,

Shawn

PS: sorry if this already in the documentation..

[QUOTE=shawn_molodow;24147]... It looks like one needs to re-load the page in order to reset things, but this feature helped lot to see what OB/OS closed at yesterday, etc. You click to the LHS of the point of interest and drag to the RHS of the area of interest, and release to zoom in.QUOTE]

Thanks Shawn. I just figured out that if you double click on the window, it resets the graph - so no need to reload page.

We are now looking to add the following improvements:

1. Add a numerical value on all levels
    2. Add the trade entry price, date/time
    3. Add an alert buzzer option on signal changes

Pascal

+ Reply to Thread