After the different posts yesterday, it became clear to me that there was somewhere an error in my back tests. The trades that where generated with my back test software for some of the S&P sub-components where not inline with the signals logged in the XLX_Trades Excel file.
My back tests are based on signal changes. These signal changes are logged in a file that I have manually created. I created this file in March from data that I had found somewhere on this site. From that moment one, I update manually every day this file with the data from the first sheet in the XLX_Trades file that Pascal updates every day.
If I now compare my signals from March 7 on, my file is correct. However: before March 7 there are differences in my manually created file and the history that is recorded on the different sheets that hold the data for the different sub-components in the XLX_Trades excel. I have checked only one model (XLE) and found some significant changes.
I will have to recreate my signal file. This will take me some time. After that, I will rerun my back tests and report back again.

PdP