+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Next stop fully invested

Next stop fully invested

If we do not sell off today 2% or more on the NASDAQ, the NASDAQ intraday lows will have been above the 21-day ema for five days in a row by the close of the day. This will be a B4 (trending above the 21-day) market buy signal. If we get this signal we will be at an exposure count of +5 (fully invested). I bought FIO this morning and brought my account up to 100% invested. Further buy signals on positions I own or wish to own will be considered at this juncture to move back onto margin.
    Mike Scott
    Cloverdale, CA

Exposure Count History

Mike, do you have a concise history of the exposure count since you started tracking it? Perhaps something as simple as a spreadsheet with date and exposure count? I'd like to get a better feel for its timing and variability.

Thanks.

E-man

Quote Originally Posted by eschroeter View Post
    Mike, do you have a concise history of the exposure count since you started tracking it? Perhaps something as simple as a spreadsheet with date and exposure count? I'd like to get a better feel for its timing and variability.

Thanks.

E-man
    E-man, attached is the NASDAQ exposure count and buy switch state since 1974

Exposure Count History.xlsx
    Mike Scott
    Cloverdale, CA

Updated Exposure Count History?

Hi Mike,

Over the upcoming holiday break, I plan to study the MEM model in great detail. Do you happen to have an updated spreadsheet with exposure counts to date (thru 3/26/13)? Please do not create one on my behalf, I can simply use the existing one posted.

Best Regards,
    Harry

+ Reply to Thread