+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Precious Metals - Silver

Hybrid View

Precious Metals - Silver

Good afternoon everyone, i am new to this forum, however, i would like to share this chart of my expectation of silver over the next month or so.

Rgds
    GF
    Attached Images  

You need to explain your though process to stimulate my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by gannfanatic View Post
    Good afternoon everyone, i am new to this forum, however, i would like to share this chart of my expectation of silver over the next month or so.

Rgds
    GF
    Hi there,
    Unless you provide some "meat" along with the chart of your expectations, this is completely useless to me and this post will end in cyberspace. Please explain how and why you are seeing such a projection.
    I feel grumpy today ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Brodeur View Post
    Hi there,
    Unless you provide some "meat" along with the chart of your expectations, this is completely useless to me and this post will end in cyberspace. Please explain how and why you are seeing such a projection.
    I feel grumpy today ...
    Pierre

the forcast is based on a master cycle that is currently active in precious metal silver. My work is similar to Erik Hadiks wrk on time cycles and the moves that you see here are time dependent changes in trend based on similar cyclical work and cycle identification.

I use pitchforks and also volatility bands to estimate the trajectory of price. The focus is on time and geometry

Id also prefer that in future you put your grumpiness to one side it may prevent others from sharing their view in the future.

GF
    Last edited by gannfanatic; 03-10-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gannfanatic View Post
    Pierre

Id also prefer that in future you put your grumpiness to one side it may prevent others from sharing their view in the future.

GF
    Nawwwwww, we enjoy Pierre's grumpiness -- it keeps us (me) on our (my) toes ...

Thanks for posting this. Interesting.

Regards,

pgd

+ Reply to Thread