From Wikipedia: A kibitzer is a non-participant who hangs around a game, offering (often unwanted) advice or commentary. This Yiddish term is used in Contract bridge, Chess, Go, and many other games.
Kibitz is also a term referring to circular commenting. One person comments, then the other person comments. A back-and-forth conversation outside the main issue, where the people having the conversation are not directly participating

I'm starting this thread for all who might have ideas, feelings (Trev!), confessions etc. that they'd like to share in relation to the robots. If you have specific questions, post them on Billy's thread. Specific suggestions about programming, back-testing, etc., should be posted in Pascal's daily comments. In this thread we can send semi-random signals about the robot and ourselves. Leaders are most welcome-- but please don't feel obliged to respond. Also, I can't be around to monitor the thread all day (I feel responsible for it). So-- while all nearly random robot signals are welcome, please avoid politics and religion.

I'll start: I bought shares of TVIX at 19.28. This is not condoned by the robot. (insert smiley face). But the upside looks huge; that is, it is a "jumping out of the first floor window trade."