+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you for your support in 2011

Hybrid View

I am sorry to hear Billy has eye sight problem.
    I too am having cataract in left eye, which I took an surgery in early Dec to correct with a Cryslalens inplant in left eye. Unfortunately it did not help as afterwards the doctor discovered I also have retina problem. So I will undergo a vitrechtomy and membrane peel surgery on the retina, and will check and may re-do the cataract.
    After that I may be able to do cataract on my right eye. At the moment the left eye is almost not used and I am seeing mainly through one eye.
    I hope we all get better eye signt in 2012.

Pascal, Billy, Bob, Mike, Paul and all the VIT members,

Thank you for sharing your market knowledge in 2011 - it has been an enjoyable and rewarding experience. The high level of discourse and professionalism on the site has made EV the first stop for me in forumulating market views.

I look forward to deepening my understanding of the VIT methodology in 2012 (those webinars et al sound great, Pascal) and want to wish everyone the best of luck for a successful trading year.

P.S. To Billy, Kevin and any other member suffering from health issues - I hope those issues resolve themselves to the upside, as they say.

+ Reply to Thread