+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Uninspiring – December 19, 2011

Hybrid View

Market Anthropology

Hi Billy and all,

I wonder: Has anyone had a look at this from Market Anthropology? I've taken an interest in his work. He appears to be a very disciplined and successful trader if his posts are to believed. Moreover, he charges zero to follow along.

I know there were some comments when I posted a link previously, and they were not favorable. But my brain leaks like a sieve; so apologies for my forgetfulness.

Be well,
    Last edited by nickola.pazderic; 12-19-2011 at 12:04 PM.

GDX breaks horizontal support

I believe some traders would have liked to have made a reversion to the mean trade after GDX held for 4 days along this line. Perhaps they got stopped out. In any event, a very sudden movement in both GDX and IWM.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 4925
Size:  74.2 KB
    Last edited by nickola.pazderic; 12-19-2011 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nickola.pazderic View Post
    I believe some traders would have like to make a reversion to the mean trade after GDX held for 4 days along this line. Perhaps they got stopped out. In any, a very sudden movement in both GDX and IWM.

Attachment 11957
    Whole market sold off when BAC broke $5. I don't know the exact rules/regs, but I believe mutual funds and other public funds are not allowed to hold issues that trade under $5.

+ Reply to Thread