Nickola,
You are asking for guidance about two different TNA positions running simultaneously.
There is no double TNA open robot position possible. The robot is always 100% invested in a non-leveraged IWM position until a signal change or stopped out.
Secondary and leveraged entries are never taken by the robot and are provided as indicative edges for discretionary trades. It is your responsibility to manage your risk with secondary positions and with leveraged ETF’s.
The aim of the robot is to avoid such complex decisions. There are infinite ways to manage secondary and leveraged trades and it is impossible to provide guidance for everyone.
Novice traders should trade exactly like the robot at first and progressively develop their own discretionary style for secondary and leveraged trades with a very small portion of their capital. Experienced traders can apply more aggressively their own trading style.
As an example in choppy environments, you remember that I exited 2/3 of my initial TNA position for a small profit and would re-enter the proceeds only at a secondary active entry. I would have had to wait for today, but I would use the same stop as the one from the original robot position. All in all, it would have made it a flat positive trade instead of a losing one. But I didn’t do it because I mistakenly concluded too early that the choppiness was about to end and I went back in way too aggressively with a TNA average price of 44.73 that was stopped out today at 39.64 for a loss of -11.37%. The position was still a winner just yesterday morning. This tells you how delicate and dangerous it would be for me to provide individual guidance or coaching to all subscribers. I’d look like a genius of risk management if I had stayed in my choppiness assumptions and I actually look like a clown now with my aggressive trend-following choice.
Billy