The most bullish statement I've ever seen this year:

As Macbeth said, It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing. Fading the "Grand Plan" rally worked very well. There was a couple days of pain and then generally the market followed a nice path lower. Last week the market had felt oversold and was looking for a reason to rally. I thought that Monday was overdone, and that Wednesday was extremely overdone, but I started cutting shorts yesterday, and am now getting long. Everyone seems to understand that the "globally coordinated rate cut" plan was not a big deal in of itself, yet the market didn't give up any of the gains. Even some of the perma bulls downplayed the move. I think the move was meant to be more pre-emptive than a strong show of future support, but Ben is not dumb, and he has seen the outsized impact such a simple move had. Cracks will appear in this rally, and we will ultimately figure out the problem with the current attempts to fix Europe, but right now it is too vague to fight, positioning has been too extreme, and Bernanke and Draghi have to see the opportunity to push things forward while the market is behaving positively.

Well, now. Incidently, /ZB (30 year treasury futures) fell below 140.

Do I yet want to take off that TNA position?

Good morning, all!