Billy,

I'm playing along at home here, and I'm also currently at 1/3 my original position. So far so good. I know this is not a universal prescription, but I certainly appreciate your candor in the service of education.

My question may have been addressed implicitly or explicitly previously. If so, my apologies.

It is this: At this point I set my speculation in the robot trade at approximately 125% account, calculated according to net exposure. Acting in this manner I've secured fantastic gains at times with a risk of only 40%of my capital in the account.

In your calculations, do you wager your entire account at 100% in 3X instruments and then adjust your holdings according to the risk management tactics you adopt? Or, do you like me, wager only an amount that would equal an exposure to a given percentage of the net liquidating value in your account?

For example:

An account of 73,140.00 USD would have allowed me to enter a 100% position of IWM at yesterday's robot price of 1000 shares-- a 1000 share or 100% exposure. However, with the same amount of cash I could purchase 1671 shares of TNA, which would increase my total exposure (as I calculate it) to 5013 shares of IWM, which seems to me to be an exposure of over 500%.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks,