Between the two robots, the IWM robot seems to be further along maturing as a system. It also seems to attract almost immediate attention when it behaves in an undesired way (as shown by the in-depth work in August, and the recent filter work by Pascal to resolve LT/ST edge conflicts). On the other hand, the GDX robot just concluded two rather poor trades combining for an approximately 18% unleveraged loss, and not as much attention appears to be given to researching why. Work on changing subscription systems, developing a real-time system, and simply running a single robot sounds like plenty on the team's plate.

This may be my impression looking from a distance, but it brings up the question: should dual-robot subscribers be putting much emphasis on the GDX robot at the moment? I know from my own experience that such complex systems take time and patience to mature. I am not complaining here (for sure!) but wouldn't mind a little comment or two about the relative maturity and confidence between the two robots.

Thanks for all you do, everyone. The IWM robot seems to be turning out just awesomely well. I hope the GDX robot is moving in the same direction as well.

-Mike