Quote Originally Posted by shawn_molodow View Post
Hi Billy & Pacal,

Based on current circumstances, can you guys confirm (or correct) my understanding that the 20D MF will only signal a long entry after we have 1st moved to oversold conditions and then retraced back up?

So, if the market moves immediately higher from here without pause or their is only minor pullbacks that does not bring MF into the oversold range, can the IWM robot get long? I guess this would be sort of over-ruling the 20D MF?

btw - I spoke with Fahmy last night, he seems convinced the US (or, PPT) is intervening on the long side. Also, I double checked the Operation Twist start date - see http://seekingalpha.com/article/2983...e-stock-market This references says the first purchases were made Oct 3 and then again on Oct 4 ... interesting coincidence with the Oct 4, last 45 min end of day 7% run in IWM?? Someone how I missed this date/information and should have been more on guard for the snap back.. Maybe we are back into a psuedo-POMO trading regime??

Thoughts?

Shawn

Lots of emotional headless chickens running around just now. I have been in this type of market many times and it is very easy to get sucked in. I will wait for a better entry.

We probably all feel we are missing something but fear and greed are the enemies at the gate !

Just my 2c

Trev