Quote Originally Posted by dakuki View Post
Billy says in his morning comments that this rally has the feel of one where players are in for the long term, not just a short squeeze. The article I mentioned http://blog.alphascanner.com/
however shows that this is not the case and it also uses your money flow indicator to substantiate its claims.

This is off course a very important question for all of us to ultimately understand.

Thank you
(I have just subscribed to your daily comments too, Pascal, so I might get more understanding through that as well)
Hello Daniel and welcome on board!

Here was my conclusion from last weekend ‘s blog update:

The daily stages score has turned positive last Friday for the first time since 7/26/2011 and it is a most optimistic development, with a positive divergence from price. But once again the transition is now overextended and looks unsustainable without a more constructive and orderly shake-out first.

This is in line with the 20-day money flow indicator at www.effectivevolume.com which is on a buy signal since October 4 but now much overbought. The IWM robot, the mechanical and statistical system from the same website, is in cash as of today due to neutral risk-reward outlooks.”

I see nothing contradictory with my Tuesday’s robot comments based on Monday’s impressive and exceptional action.
Billy