+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HGSI Session this weekend

HGSI Session this weekend

Hi,

Just curious if anyone on the forum is going to the HGSI meeting, since I see their tools and methods referenced occasionally, and Gil Morales is there as well. If you are, please post a reply so that we can meet.

Regards,

Mike MacDonald

Mike, I won't be able to attend but I understand it's a very worthwhile event. Quick question: has Ian issued one of his "Eureka" signals in the past few weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by adam ali View Post
    Mike, I won't be able to attend but I understand it's a very worthwhile event. Quick question: has Ian issued one of his "Eureka" signals in the past few weeks?
    Hi, not that I know. They have been pretty busy getting ready for their session, according to their postings. He has a blog on the HGSI site that he posts to regularly, although the last post was about a week and a half ago. I believe that blog has a free registration.

Yep - thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by canucck View Post
    Hi,

Just curious if anyone on the forum is going to the HGSI meeting, since I see their tools and methods referenced occasionally, and Gil Morales is there as well. If you are, please post a reply so that we can meet.

Regards,

Mike MacDonald
    Jerry Samet and Fred Richards will be attending the HGSI seminar this weekend.
    Mike Scott
    Cloverdale, CA

+ Reply to Thread