Quote Originally Posted by buzzman View Post
Hi Mike,
Great courses, thank you for sharing the info.

I have a couple of easy questions. I subscribe to eIBD but I have never found the top 100, 85-85 lists or the FTD. I am familiar with the Big Picture the top 200 and the top 50. Can you tell me where are the others are located? Or, is it a product of MarketSmith?
Secondly, what are you referring to with HGSI. The only thing I see around is Human Genome Sciences; I must be missing something basic.

Thanks,
Buzz
Buzz,
The IBD 100 was changed to the IBD 50 some months ago. It is found in every Monday edition. They will show a mini chart for all 50 of the stocks. The 85-85 list stands for EPS rating > 85 and Relative Strength rating > 85. This list with mini charts appears in every Friday edition of IBD. It is named Weekend Review in the paper. The FTD is short for Follow-Through Day. On October 12 we had a FTD, it was discussed on the front page in the Market Pulse section of the next day's IBD. I use eIBD also and save every edition, I have all editions going back to January 2003...

HGSI refers to High Growth Stock Investor. It is an end of day stock charting and screening program. You can google it, they offer a 45-day free trial. They are coming out with a new version in days, so I might wait a week or so if you want to try it.