1. I have looked at the documents “Trading_IVM.pdf” and “Trading_GDX.pdf”. These studies explain in depth the history of the two robots. They include in their annexes a history of trades from July 2007 until April 2011 – the date the reports were written. Are there files that contain the history of trades since then up until now and are they updated?

2. I bought the book (in classical paper format) “Value in Time” and started reading it. It is very technical (to my present knowledge) and it forces me to constant turn the pages. This because Pascal describes very thoroughly the case samples but most of the time the graphs are printed on different pages and I am constantly turning pages. I wonder if there exists a eBook version of this book and if I can have a copy of that eBook. Then I can print the pages with the graphs I need while reading the theory behind it.
I can prove that I bought the paper version!

For the rest: it is amazing that this groups exists!
I have been searching for a long time for support on the subject of trading and found it now so close to home: I’m also from Belgium!