Hi Pascal/Billy/Others:

I decided to follow the IWM Robot and sit through the last hour +7% IWM advance on Tu, Oct 4. I watched the entire 45 min move ... painful, for sure - but, hopefully,

I saw Pascal's warning note on the Oversold (OS) condition and possible close below -90 giving a 20D MF short cover signal (but, that the Robot may or may not take 20D MF signal). I also recall seeing the latest OS chart showing -83, so once the intense buying started I figured there was no way the OS would *close* below -90.

A few Q's:

1. Did OS close below -90 on Tu?
2. Is the short covering oversold 20D MF signal triggered on intraday moves below -90, or only the close?
3. Did the Robot go into Buy mode due to 20D MF's move above the trigger level? or, some other Robot reason?

$TICK related Q (Billy?):

I noted that cum $TICK did not take-off during the last 45 min on Tu. Paul Duncan noted this in his comments as well, but did note the Tradestation measures of the various index ticks (see his post for what I am talking about) did show a nice rise, i.e. strong sloping during this period. I don't use Tradestation, so I didn't see this, I only saw the relatively benign cum $TICK - Billy, what is your take on what was happening here?

Can't wait for the real-time stuff!

Have a great weekend everyone,

Shawn