+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IWM daily pivots

IWM daily pivots

Billy,

I may have forgotten, but do you use IWM pivots form this source? That is, the shared google file that was offered to us?

Or, do you use propriety ones not marked on your chart today?

In any case, I find there are different pivot points. Is there a best set for intraday use?

I should also note that the robot is up nearly 6 points in TZA. Terrific. Of course, I can't do better day trading than that. But the skill is very useful to learn and pivots are crucial I think.

Thanks always,
    Last edited by nickola.pazderic; 09-09-2011 at 12:25 PM.

catching a bid at SS3

66.7 holds for IWM. This corresponds precisely with Billy's SS3. So perhaps I have an answer for my own question.

Quote Originally Posted by nickola.pazderic View Post
    Billy,

I may have forgotten, but do you use IWM pivots form this source? That is, the shared google file that was offered to us?

Or, do you use propriety ones not marked on your chart today?

In any case, I find there are different pivot points. Is there a best set for intraday use?

I should also note that the robot is up nearly 6 points in TZA. Terrific. Of course, I can't do better day trading than that. But the skill is very useful to learn and pivots are crucial I think.

Thanks always,
    Nickola,

I think he uses the file from Maxime (I could not get to your source, as it appears protected). Nevertheless, the thread that lists this is here. Very useful, and even if you see a difference from end-of-day values to intra-day values, I think you can use it to improve your view of how a trade is developing.

Regards,

pgd

yes. thanks

Paul,

I use the same file. I don't know why my link is protected, other than I make a copy so I can enter IWM/TNA/TZA.

It is truly a valuable resource.

Thanks for the confirmation and posting it for others once again,

+ Reply to Thread