+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Today is Death Cross Day – August 11, 2011

Hybrid View

Billy, great call on today's action. Would the YPP on the SPY be a logical place for this rally to stop today?

Quote Originally Posted by adam ali View Post
    Billy, great call on today's action. Would the YPP on the SPY be a logical place for this rally to stop today?
    Yes, and a dangerous place to be long now, just below a strong cluster + the volatility stop and above a declining 5-day moving average.
    Billy

Name:  spyaa.gif
Views: 363
Size:  49.7 KB

Death crosses and golden crosses are pretty widely followed. I wonder if that's why they don't seem to be so effective anymore. Anyway, we might have successfully tested the neckline on this large monthly inverse H&S for the Nasdaq.
    Attached Images  

Pivot Charts

Billy,

Thanks for the pivot charts on SPY and QQQ. I for one would greatly appreciate if you would post them weekly. Lou

Quote Originally Posted by lverre View Post
    Billy,

Thanks for the pivot charts on SPY and QQQ. I for one would greatly appreciate if you would post them weekly. Lou
    Lou, I am already posting the updated SPY and QQQ charts every weekend or at every new month. Only daily pivots and moving averages are changing daily, but I don't include the daily pivots anyway.
    I'll do my best to include them more often in the future, but it eats a lot of my time.
    The priority will remain to post timely charts and comments for IWM and GDX.
    Billy

+ Reply to Thread