Quote Originally Posted by asomani View Post
Billy,

Thank you for your comment. I will be happy to make the font size larger going forward.

As an aside, I really hope some solution can be found at some point to the deterioration of your eyes. I feel especially sad that someone I've learned a great deal from and respect so much is suffering from such a condition. I'm sure many other VIT members feel the same way. Please let us know if there is any way we can be of help in finding a solution for you, Billy.
Well, I suffer from overexposure to computer screens for too many years. This is some kind of not-well-known modern eye illness linked to a loss of 3D perception and increasing blurriness over time. I've consulted 5 ophtalmologists so far and none is in agreement with any other about what to do as surgery or treatment. But they all agree that if I stop my screen exposure, my eyes should quickly partially or totally recover.

I am reducing my screen exposure time as much as I can now. From 14 hours a day, I am now at 10 hours a day. But I will probably need to reduce it much further. I plan to do it once the new website and robots launching period is over. I need to prioritize my routine and online readings first.

Thank you for caring,
Billy