+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rally rejected?

Hybrid View

Dow Transports.

Hi, Mike.

You're the DJT maven. Is it significant in the slightest that the IBD charts have the RS as actually rising and that it closed today in the blue... yes, blue, altho price must have been infinitesimally close to yesterday's.... what part do this morning's numbers play?

It looks like on 6/13 the DJT led by one or two days, so would that be possible here?

We are so oversold, and it looks like only about 10% of Pascal's universe is in short wait mode, so gotta wonder.

Tnx in advance.

Pls ignore previous post

Okay, scratch that post altogether.

I checked the DJT again, also with IBD, and it's showing a much lower close. I think I was looking at the DJ Transportation Option index instead. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ilonaross View Post
    Hi, Mike.

You're the DJT maven. Is it significant in the slightest that the IBD charts have the RS as actually rising and that it closed today in the blue... yes, blue, altho price must have been infinitesimally close to yesterday's.... what part do this morning's numbers play?

It looks like on 6/13 the DJT led by one or two days, so would that be possible here?

We are so oversold, and it looks like only about 10% of Pascal's universe is in short wait mode, so gotta wonder.

Tnx in advance.
    Ilona,

After a short signal has been issued, it is the number of sectors waiting for a long signal that will tell you how oversold the market is. Under that measure, we need to reach 50% to be really oversold.

Pascal

Merci, Pascal

Tnx for the clarification.

+ Reply to Thread