+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: worden, freestockcharts, TC 2000, TC2007

Quote Originally Posted by slgerritz View Post
    Thanks Billy - I have another question - different subject.

I could use some help on reading the various 20 day large player strength sector charts on the website Home Tab.
    When the black line crosses below the red zero line, does this suggest that we should either go to cash or sell the sector short in the same fashion as the 20 DMF chart?
    Steve
    I indeed backtested that you need to sell when the real signal crosses below the zero line... but you need to do that in sync with the market, not against it. If you go against it, then you have only a slight probability to succeed.

pascal

Sector signal and 20 DMF signals

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    I indeed backtested that you need to sell when the real signal crosses below the zero line... but you need to do that in sync with the market, not against it. If you go against it, then you have only a slight probability to succeed.

pascal
    If I need to match the sector signal with the general market direction, can I use the 20 DMF for general market direction to confirm a buy or sell decision?

Quote Originally Posted by slgerritz View Post
    If I need to match the sector signal with the general market direction, can I use the 20 DMF for general market direction to confirm a buy or sell decision?
    Yes, this is what the 20DMF is used for.

Pascal

+ Reply to Thread