+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you follow the robots?

Hybrid View

If the target entry price is not hit, there is no trade and hence there is no record at all.
    If the target entry price is hit and the signal chnages at the end of the day, then the trade is closed and recorded.

Pascal

Pascal,
    Today's setting for IWM looks strange to me. According to your table, it shows the characteristics of LONG settings (-0.75<LT<0.75 and ST>1%) but instead, the robots took a NEUTRAL stance... Could you clarify?
    ChrisC

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Pascal,
    Today's setting for IWM looks strange to me. According to your table, it shows the characteristics of LONG settings (-0.75<LT<0.75 and ST>1%) but instead, the robots took a NEUTRAL stance... Could you clarify?
    ChrisC
    You are right. I should have programmed it to say "Neutral long term and relatively strong short term".
    I just did.

Pascal

Thanks, Pascal.

I have been compiling a bunch of "what if?" questions like that. I like the idea of posting answers along with my questions, using as my guide, "What makes the most sense?" That way you won't have to bother spelling it out for me. Instead you can just type, "Yes, that's right." Or you can tell me why my logic is flawed, which has been known to happen.

Cheers,

Neil

+ Reply to Thread