+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Eric's Weekend Review

Here is this week's report, friends.

Best to all,
    Eric

Market Observations 12-18.pdf

Happy New Year, friends.

I hope to share some thoughts in the next weekend or the following, as some of the busyness affiliated with the holidays and moving to a new place wind down some.

I appreciate the feedback I received last year and the opportunity to share. And while my posts may not be as frequent going forward, I hope to improve the quality of presentation.

Best to all,
    Eric

Thank you for taking the time to bravely and freely share your knowledge and insight on many occasions throughout the past year (and beyond!), Eric. It is very generous of you and I look forward to learning more from you in 2012.

Some technical difficulties are preventing timely posting of this weekend's market observations post. My apologies, and hopefully this will be resolved tomorrow evening.

Best,
    Eric

Market Observations 1-8-12.pdf

My apologies for the delay. Best to everyone!

Eric

Here are this week's comments, which simply build upon some of last week's notes. Please remember that these are simply observations, and each person is responsible for their own trades. The format should clean up a bit after my computer is back from repairs. Have a great week everyone.

Best,
    Eric

Stage Analysis Comments.pdf

Weekend market observations.

In addition, there is some interesting action in the natural gas sector, as the commodity bounces around near the bottom amidst a thrust higher in TEV. Also, EV patterns for futures on the Australian and Canadian Dollar seem to lend support to the commodity complex.

Have a great week!
    Market Observations 2-5.pdf

Because of changes to my work schedule the past couple months, my posts have been a bit less frequent. Shared here is a visual of the three scans tracked for posts going back to mid-October with a brief comment. In the meantime, best to everyone.

Stage Analysis Scans Graph.pdf

Have a great week everyone. I don't have much to add other than some updates to some scan graphs I am now tracking daily and a few other notes. As always, one is responsible for their trading decisions.

Best, Eric.

Market Observations 2-26.pdf

Here are the updated stage scans for the week. Unfortunately, I have not had as much time to include additional observations or notes, mostly due to personal and professional reasons. I find the alphascanner a great complement to all the great knowledge shared here, and remain thankful for this group. Still, there is much to learn, and while I garner insight from the scans I track, Billy's work provides exceptional additional insight.

Stage Analysis Comments 3-11-12.pdf

Best Regards,
    Eric

+ Reply to Thread