Aly,

Since I learn best visually, I attempt to review most sectors at least once a week by just scrolling through each sector and sub-group on the EV site. It takes about an hour. Otherwise, I look at what I consider "important" sectors - precious metals, energy, technology, and retail on a daily basis - sometimes checking the stocks in each sector that are included in the database. The 20 day MF reveals when to be on heightened alert.

That said, I gather input from other sources, such as daily reading Billy and Pascal's commentary and robot signals, important research and writing shared by members such as yourself and Mike Scott, The Kirk Report and especially his Weekend Chart Show and after-hours reports, and analysis from those who I consider top-notch like Kevin Marder amongst others. These are useful sources for gathering information then drilling down areas of focus. I also watch Brian Shannon's free weekly videos and use the alphascanner trade planner to visualize the stages.

Finally, there are stocks that I have now been following long enough that I simply check them with great regularity. For example, I traded DNR and POT last week because I know a good deal about them and feel familiar with their trading patterns and price/volume history.

Best,
Eric