+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eric's Weekend Review

Hybrid View

Happy New Year, friends.

I hope to share some thoughts in the next weekend or the following, as some of the busyness affiliated with the holidays and moving to a new place wind down some.

I appreciate the feedback I received last year and the opportunity to share. And while my posts may not be as frequent going forward, I hope to improve the quality of presentation.

Best to all,
    Eric

Thank you for taking the time to bravely and freely share your knowledge and insight on many occasions throughout the past year (and beyond!), Eric. It is very generous of you and I look forward to learning more from you in 2012.

Some technical difficulties are preventing timely posting of this weekend's market observations post. My apologies, and hopefully this will be resolved tomorrow evening.

Best,
    Eric

Market Observations 1-8-12.pdf

My apologies for the delay. Best to everyone!

Eric

Here are this week's comments, which simply build upon some of last week's notes. Please remember that these are simply observations, and each person is responsible for their own trades. The format should clean up a bit after my computer is back from repairs. Have a great week everyone.

Best,
    Eric

Stage Analysis Comments.pdf

Weekend market observations.

In addition, there is some interesting action in the natural gas sector, as the commodity bounces around near the bottom amidst a thrust higher in TEV. Also, EV patterns for futures on the Australian and Canadian Dollar seem to lend support to the commodity complex.

Have a great week!
    Market Observations 2-5.pdf

Because of changes to my work schedule the past couple months, my posts have been a bit less frequent. Shared here is a visual of the three scans tracked for posts going back to mid-October with a brief comment. In the meantime, best to everyone.

Stage Analysis Scans Graph.pdf

Thank you Eric!

It is always interesting to have your point of view.

Regarding coal, I have been checking this sector every day, but whenever I wanted to place a long trade, my buy finger was shaking so much with fear that I could not accomplish the buy.

Maybe buying AAPL going into the holidays' season would be easier.

Pascal

It is difficult to cover everything, but these are a few notes from my weekend study. Have a great week.

Best,
    Eric

Market Observation 12-2-12.doc

Quote Originally Posted by ericoleman View Post
    It is difficult to cover everything, but these are a few notes from my weekend study. Have a great week.

Best,
    Eric

Attachment 16512
    Thank you Eric.

I finally bought positions in coal miners ACI and WLT last week.

What I find interesting is that the US$ is now confirming weakness while the Euro confirms strength.
    On the other hand, it seems that large players believe that there is too much oil there...
    Gold is still strong, but the miners are hesitating to move higher.

Pascal

Name:  US$.gif
Views: 650
Size:  21.2 KB

Name:  Euro.gif
Views: 688
Size:  20.8 KB

Name:  Oil_fut.gif
Views: 682
Size:  25.5 KB

+ Reply to Thread